Hotmail Login – www.Hotmail.com
How to login to Hotmail.com?
Hmmm Good Question, let’s call Bill Gates for this.
Oh Crap, He said even he don’t know.
Now I know something even Bill Gates doesn’t know.
Don’t worry Bill I will teach you but am going to charge some money and I only accept bitcoin. Send me 1000 Bitcoin at f@email@example.com
Now get Ready this task will take all of your strength, willpower, dedication and this will be the hardest thing you will ever do in your life. Pay attention Bill, yeah, I am talking to you. Old age has got you, but this stuff is designed for old people at least you should know how to use it.
You know what you can do this prestigious Hotmail.com account?
You can go to Mars and use Skype, Window Essentials, OneNote, Flow, OneDrive. Sorry Elon, if you want to go 1st then get in line with Bezos and send 1000 Bitcoin to me. My Bitcoin address is quite a famous google it or calls Bill.
Now am going to teach every one of you How to log into their #prestigious Hotmail account on their mobile and Desktop. And am going to use pictures, especially for you Bill I know you have trouble reading through those glasses. I won’t charge extra just a Thank you call will suffice.
Create a Hotmail Account or Hotmail Sign up
Step 1: Hotmail Sign In
Any of these websites live.com, hotmail.com or outlook.com. They all take you to the same page. Yeah, you see these 3 websites are same just names are different. It’s so easy Bill. When you open any of these sites you are going to see this page.
Step 2: Type Hotmail ID Or Phone Number
When Login screen loads just type in your password. Am testing you, Bill, you always enter your email in email dialogue box. Elon, you are not allowed to read further your 1000 Bitcoin haven’t reached me yet.
If you haven’t registered with your email then you need to use your Skype ID or phone number and then press
And if you haven’t created any Hotmail account yet then you can buy my sign up the tutorial or simply click on the Create One button to sign up for an account.
Step 3: Type and Enter Hotmail Account Password
After 2nd step is complete, you will get a pop-up on the screen where you will need to enter your secret password to complete the final step of the login process. And Bill doesn’t keep your daughter’s name as password again. It’s easy to crack, I know your new password too, your daughter told me when I was on the date with her. Please change its bill, it’s getting boring.
If you want to stay login for a longer time than just simply tick off the option Keep me signed in. I am telling this, especially to you Bill, if you going to call me again for this am going to charge triple. And in case you are stuck and forgot your password I have written Hotmail password recovery tutorial which only cost 1000 Bitcoin.
Please buy my tutorial #Only1000Bitcoins
Step 4: Successful Hotmail Login / Hotmail Sign in
Well, congratulations! You have logged into your Hotmail account successfully. Now send me your credit card details and Bitcoin key to f@firstname.lastname@example.org . I promise I won’t do anything. Bezos and Bill already paid me 1000 Bitcoin, am so rich. Waiting for your Hotmail 😊
Hotmail – Benefits of Owning an Account
Ask Bill how much pain it is for him to see everyone using Gmail due to its popularity and user-friendly interface. Even he has to use it sometimes. Bill also have aces under his sleeve.
Microsoft has provided many free kinds of stuff with Hotmail.com to use them it’s mandatory for you need to have a Hotmail account. No thanks, Bill you could have given them to Gmail user too.
What’s the point of you being so rich then :p
Want an organized life, hire Bill Gates as your assistant.
He is pretty good at it, I will give him 9/10 for being my PA.
But most of you can’t afford him so you can use Outlook Task. You need an outlook account or Hotmail account. Outlook task is like an element, you could use it to track and maintain a task until it is completed. It’s like an advanced version of to do list in which you can add email, contacts, and task. And you can easily flag them up in an order you want to follow up.
All your task will be flagged up due to default setting even if it is created without a date.
Want to chat with Bill? Download Skype, he is always available. You can text him and can even video chat with him. It has many other features too, you can also send images and documents like your parking ticket to Bill, He will pay for it. You can even tell everyone about it through video conferencing.
I am a productivity freak, that’s why Bill created this online version of his desktop application for me.
But I made it available for all businesses and all other office use. It is supported by a various operating system including Mac, Linus, Windows and is available in 35 languages. Bill, you overdid it.
The different feature application that could be used with this PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, OneNote, Word, Excel, Publisher and Excel applications.
I don’t know why MS word is the most popular application in the world. It’s just a graphical word processing program, used to make any kind of document.
I frankly prefer command prompt.
Unnecessary feature like saving, spell and grammar correct seems useless to me.
loves to read the document in a properly formatted way.
Looking at you Bill.
MS Excel is used for making tables, to do calculations and can deal with applications of macro programming language and also visual basic. Even my calculator can do this, fancy stuff for fancy people. Total waste still It’s available for Windows, iOS, Android and macOS. Shocking
PowerPoint is designed by Microsoft to embarrass you publicly. Now you can tell the whole world with help of drawing, outlining, graphing, word processing along with presentation management tool that how terrible your idea is.
Microsoft has designed it user-friendly and intuitively so that you can only focus on embarrassing yourself. Thanks, Microsoft.
OneDrive is a free file hosting service provided by Microsoft. It’s one of the many services that are provided by Microsoft. It syncs all the files. Microsoft wanted to spy on your phone so they made this. Just be careful about that secret hidden folder. OneDrive syncs all the file between your mobile and PC.
Remember bill is watching. He is retired you know, he has worlds all free time.
Some benefits of hotmail.com sign in over Gmail
- You can edit and access files in both Hotmail and Gmail but Hotmail is more compatible with MICROSOFT products like office and other stuff mentioned above. It allows you to use PowerPoint, word etc in the traditional interface. The office is still better than google docs.
- All type of supported document can be edited and send back without downloading it to your PC.
- Hotmail is helpful in contact management since it syncs together all major social media accounts. It will also send email notifications for birthdays and other social events. Now your wife won’t be mad at you. Therefore, now you don’t have to remember everything or even save them in your personal calendar.
- Who likes advertisement? Gmail. That’s why they shove it on your face, even after closing them. But Hotmail won’t show you any ads. This is the main reason why people prefer Hotmail over Gmail. Bill, now you are just showing off.
- Hotmail allows you to make Personal folders. Which allows you to group emails by type which helps you to group different type of emails and also it helps in finding related emails quickly when you need. This is one of the biggest advantages of using Hotmail over Gmail.
- If you have something important in your mail and want to be constantly reminded of it like upcoming exams, then you can pin them. Pin mail service is really useful for students. I don’t know Bill where you get these ideas you dropped out of college.
- Mails can be easily saved to one note in Hotmail, this feature helps to make notes and to organise information better.
Here is another quick short guide
- Anyone who already has a Microsoft account can use those credentials for their Outlook account. For a new user, visit the URL www.hotmail.com and you will be automatically redirected to www.outlook.com. Click on Create account on top right corner of the login page. It takes just minutes to create a new account.
- Enter your full name in the field First Name and Last Name. This name will appear on top whenever you send a mail. Follow the instructions carefully and fill out the required fields.
- Now enter your preferred username, the part of the email address which is followed by @outlook.com. The hotmail is one of the oldest online email services and hence has millions of users. So the username should be short and unique, one which is not chosen by any other existing user.
- Click the arrow on the right of username to select the domain. Change the default outlook.com to hotmail.com if you prefer a hotmail address.
- Now enter and then re-enter your password to confirm it. Choose a password that is easy for you to remember but difficult for others to guess. For a good password use letters, numbers and special characters. This is necessary to protect your account from malicious attacks.
- Select the country of your origin.
- Enter your birthday in the required field. There are no minimum age criteria for creating hotmail account unlike Gmail, which is 13 years.
- There is an optional gender selection if you want to include this information. You can select among male, female or not specified if you don’t want to mention it.
- Now enter your phone number by selecting the country code. This will be useful in case you forget your password or if someone tries to hack your account, a security code will be sent to the number you provided.
- For additional security, enter an alternate email address. If you don’t have one, you can enter the email address of a family member or a friend.
- Now for the last step enter the CAPTCHA characters to verify that you are not a robot.
- Click on Create Account after which you will be redirected to the welcome page. You have now successfully created your new account.
- Click the arrow on the right-hand side and select your time zone and language. You can also select a theme of your choice from the options available.
- You can also select the signature of your choice. Signature automatically appears at the end of each email you compose.
- A message which says Let’s Go will appear on your screen and you will be given a tour of your account. Once you are done, click on Got It button.
- Congratulations! Your new Outlook account has been created.
hotmail.com sign in, hotmailcom, wwwhotmail, login Hotmail, Hotmail log in, Hotmail mobile, www.hotmail.com sign in, free hotmail